Sunday, October 31, 2010

Go!

Christmas is 54 days from today.  But many people who don’t want to hear that.  They say: “Christmas will come soon enough, don’t rush it”.  One Christmas hymns, is ‘Go! Tell it on the Mountains!’  As Christians, we are to Go! Tell the world about Christ.  As leaders, we obligated to ‘Go! and love our employees’.  We are required to ‘Go! and connect our peers with a purpose’.  We are involve to ‘Go! and learn new systems’.  We cannot be stagnant.  We have to get up and Go! 
So, what are you doing? 

1 comment:

Anna Fox said...

I love the folks I teach with and the children I teach. The harder part for me right now is loving those that lead my district. We are experiencing a difficult time right now. Many demands on the time of the employee and little in the aknowledgement of goal accomplished.
I will continue to work on it!